Full time opening in Atlanta

leslie61

Hello,

I am working with a great client in Atlanta that has an immediate full time opening for a Information Systems Analyst (see below). They are a financially stable public company that has a very unique casual culture, flexibility, and solid core values and beliefs.

The position offers a generous package that includes base, bonus, options, benefits and relocation assistance. If interested, please give me a call or forward a copy of your resume - and I will provide additional details.

Information Systems Analyst

DESCRIPTION:

The Financial Systems Department is seeking an Information Systems Analyst to join the Progress development team. The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of database application development experience and will participate in the development, testing, and implementation of Superfly projects. Researches and recommends alternatives for enhancements to existing systems and/or development of new systems. Produces in-depth specification documents, charts, tables and logic diagrams where needed. Constantly develops in-depth knowledge of business functions, systems and technology in order to be a consulting resource to both clients and IS team members. Responds to questions, requests for information and assistance.

SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to define and resolve problems.
- Strong understanding of software architectures, software lifecycle methodology, and information system development.

REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- 2+ years of technology related experience and/or training.

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS OR PREFERENCES:
- Progress Character, Webspeed, and HTML development skills would be helpful.
- Experience with finance, billing systems, and accounts receivables a plus.
- Experience with UNIX would be helpful.

lshubert

Atlanta Position

I have 12 + years of Progress experience with development and system analysis and would like to discuss the position you have in Atlanta.

Please contact me at lshubert@bellsouth.net.

Attachments

• Larry\'s Resume02.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 23