Forum Post: Installing 32 bit OE10.2A on 64 bit windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MBeynon

Hi, According to the knowlegde base this should be possible but I have run into difficulties. After downloading and installing 10.2A from the Progress download center (alog with the licenses) I don't seem to be able to create a new project in Eclipse. I get the following error: "The selected wizard could not be started. Plug-in com.openedge.pdt.text was unable to load class com.openedge.pdt.text.wizards.OENewProjectWizard. An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.openedge.pdt.text (25)." I installed OpenEdge into a folder on my C drive called dlc10 and have set the environment variable DLC to C:\dlc10. Other apsects of the installation such as the appbuilder work OK, it's just Eclipse. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, Mark. P.S. When trying to patch my install up to 02 I get the following error: --------------------------- Exiting Install --------------------------- OpenEdge r10.2A installation corrupted: "DLC" registry key not found. Click OK to exit. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- So, it looks like something has not installed correctly.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.