Error 290 with ret = 0

Rabbit

I have a program which will create a temp-table and use the PUT UNFORMATTED command to export the data. It is using 2 stream to export 2 data file at the same time and it works find.

Recently, I have add 2 data fields to the temp table, but I got the error 209 with ret code = 0. The most strange thing is when I check the exported file, the temp table was completed export! Please help!

vinod_home

did you take a look at what error 209 is, it could be about a block. Try removing those changes you made for the two fields (try getting your old copy of the program) and see whether you get the error. I think you will not get the error. You should have missed something or put something on the wrong side of your code.

HTH
V

Rabbit said:
I have a program which will create a temp-table and use the PUT UNFORMATTED command to export the data. It is using 2 stream to export 2 data file at the same time and it works find.

Recently, I have add 2 data fields to the temp table, but I got the error 209 with ret code = 0. The most strange thing is when I check the exported file, the temp table was completed export! Please help!