Data present in tables, but not shown in MFG/PRO

Mokash

Hello All,
1) I have installed Progress OE 10.1B on Win XP with MFG/PRO eb2.1sp5. After running dataset for training db's, and generating the scripts,I found there is no data present when I am scrolling through the menus ( e.g 1.4.1), but when I go to progress editor and run the query, I am getting the o/p that means data is present. Is anybody has faced this issue? Kindly give me solution.

2)Also can anybody tell me the solution for error 6713? somedays ago I got ERROR :#. 6713 message when I clicked on client-script?

Thanks in Advance !!!

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
I would ask this on the MFG/Pro forum. It is probably something missing like the data is by company and you haven't specified the company code or something.

RealHeavyDude

This is what the knowledge base says:

ID: ERROR6713
Title: "PROMSGS: Table CRCs do not match. Cannot load data into this table. (6713)"
Created: 10/08/2008 Last Modified: 10/08/2008 Status:

Symptoms:
Table CRCs do not match. Cannot load data into this table. (6713)

Notes:
SYSTEM ERROR. Contact Progress.
You might want to contact tech support.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

Mokash

Hi,

Thanks for your input.
The data in training Db's are nothing but provided by QAD along with Mfg/Pro installation, so I dont think some data is missing as it is standard data.

Error 6713 is resolved after I loaded the table contents.

I have also posted this question in Mgf/Pro Forum with no response yet :)

Thanks once again..

Mokash

Hey,

U r correct, I got the solution, actually at the time of login it was taking QAD as a by default domain, after I changed it to "tranin1" domain, it worked.

Thanks a lot, was good learning :)