Confused why am getting this error?

Hi Team,
Am not sure why am getting the below error;

┌─────────────────────────────────── Error ────────────────────────────────────┐
│ ** Warning -- database archive is already connected. (1012) │
│ Database physical names /ad03/arch12/archive and /cd04/arch5/archive do not │
│ match. No connect. (1018) │
│ │
│ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── │
│ <OK> │
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Does someone have idea why we are getting this error? I have added logs to narrow down but all invain. If someone has faced similar kind of problem can you let me know what should i do to get it resolved...

Note: I have gone throug the error mesages in PRO KB and tried out the possbile solutions that they have provided but couldn't get it resolved.

I tried verifying the parameters that it uses and all parameters that are passed are perfect. But even then this warning message suddenly pops up...

I don't think physical names are same...

Database physical names /ad03/arch12/archive and /cd04/arch5/archive do not match. No connect. (1018)

fyi... This is a common program that connects DB and it works fine in all other case. Only in this case am getting the above error message.

FrancoisL

I don't think physical names are same...

Yes they are , you say it in the next sentence ..

/ad03/arch12/archive and /cd04/arch5/archive

Both your database are called ARCHIVE .... the path does not count has a different physical name.

MaximMorin Solution is the right solution.