Question Characters missing

whwar9739

So I have an odd question. I have simple text widget as a decimal. When I change the widget to be SENSITIVE=NO the numbers move to the right ever so slightly and it cuts off the end of the number.

Code:
DEFINE VARIABLE txtNumber AS DECIMAL FORMAT "  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz9":U INITIAL 0
     VIEW-AS FILL-IN
     SIZE 26 BY 1
     FONT 8 NO-UNDO.

DEFINE FRAME F-Main
     txtNumber AT ROW 1.33 COL 19 NO-LABEL WIDGET-ID 30
    WITH 1 DOWN NO-BOX KEEP-TAB-ORDER OVERLAY
         SIDE-LABELS NO-UNDERLINE THREE-D
         AT COL 1 ROW 1
         SIZE 45.6 BY 7.14 WIDGET-ID 100.

txtNumber:SENSITIVE = NO.

The code isn't exact but it is all of the code that is pertinent as far as I can tell. Technically the SENSITIVE=NO happens later on after a leave on another field. Hopefully this is enough for people to get the picture. If I make the field ever so slightly larger then it doesn't seem to be a problem.

TheMadDBA

The leading spaces in the format seem to be the issue... If you take those out it works fine, or just increase the width like you already did.

Maybe a fixed/variable font issue of some kind? What is Font 8 set to in your install?

whwar9739

Font 8 is just Times New Roman size 8. Also the 2 spaces at the beginning don't make a difference, I have tried it with and without those. In fact they are there in the first place from me adding to see if they were the issue.

TheMadDBA

At least on 10.2B it made a difference on our install. Could be a Progress version and Windows version combination issue.

Agree with hitting up TS.