Calender?

dayv2005

I was wondering if there is anything out there already written. Im looking for something that a button is beside some sort of input field. Once you click the button it opens like a calender and you pick the date and it returns the date you picked to the input field.

Does anyone know where i can find something like this?

Paul_Sydney

Progress Developer Job - Sydney

*** message deleted.Sorry Paul,To post Job offers that go in the Jobs forum. You are going to need a Job Poster payed membership.http://www.progresstalk.com/payments.phpYou're welcomed to do so. We're always looking for good Job offers.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
So, if you are posting about jobs, why are you posting on a thread about a calender?

dayv2005

yeah tamhas that was me who started that thread as well. I talked to him he's going to send it to me tomorrow. I was looking to try it with the landesk ocx but having trouble with it now :( haha. Thanks though man.

Sorry sometimes when i get anxious on a something i might post on a couple sites thinking some people who might be able to help uses only that site. Sorry about that if that annoyed anyone.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Not annoyed, but I figured that if you weren't the same person, then you would want to know about the thread and so would anyone else here that was interested in the question.