5.1 and taxware

guardian

Hello,

Is anyone using version 5.1 with taxware?

If so, what version of taxware do you have?

We have our test environment set up, but we are having issues trying to do a lookup on the Geocode. We are getting the following message:

GeoCodes could not be retrieved (TI-1).

Thanks in advance for any help,
Pat Maloney

guardian

crunchy1,

We have a unix environment. How about you?

Did you do your own upgrade, or did Infor? How about your taxware upgrade? Do you use verazip?

Did you have any issues with getting this implemented?

Thanks
Pat

crunchy1

Crunchy1,

Do you know if you running progress in 32 bit or 64 bit?

Thanks,
Pat

Sorry it's been so long. I don't come on here too often.

We are running 32-bit Progress on AIX UNIX 5.3. We are running SX.e 5.1.002 with Taxware 3.5.2 and are using Verazip as well. We worked with Infor on our upgrade (from 3.2) but did most of the work ourselves.

Is your installation a new installation, or an upgrade? If it's an upgrade, have you copied your previous Taxware information to the new system?

comatt1

We run AIX 5.3.1, Progress OE10.0B (64 bit) , SXe 5.1.003 (all done in-house)

we are also on Taxware 3.5.2

------------

While I have seen this error, it usually comes during batch reports that process our EDI orders. The error appears, but it is rare, generally occuring with customers that have had their tax information changed... zip code changes for cities, or changes that taxware updated the previous month that haven't been accounted for in the Customer Bill/Ship to.

However, I have yet to receive an answer that was of real benefit from Taxware or Infor - we sometimes get TI-11 too.