Question will speedscript\webspeed commit the data without refreshing the complete page

I have developed .html page with the table and it is editable on some column. now I want to commit the data without refreshing the complete page.
I have attached a tabular format and highlighted the columns, which (in yellow) are editable.
The functionality of the Tabular Column,
1. Horizontal and Vertical scrollable
2. The first two rows(Header) and the first column are fixed.
3. Highlighted(in yellow) columns are editable.

I want to commit the data without refreshing the complete page whenever I update each editable cell and click Enter and also cursor/focus should retain on the same editable cell after committing the data (or)
I want to commit the data with\without refreshing the complete page and that cursor/focus should retain on the same cell after committing the data.

I am looking forward to anyone helps here. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 5
With refresh option, on a "input type hidden" keep the "id" of the last field posicionated; and when the page is refreshed, use the javascript focus() to focus on the field.
With no refresh option, you could use jquery ajax, and call another webspeed program that update the database with the value, personally I don't like it too much but is the first option that came on my mind.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
this is some very rough Jquery code. In this example I'm expecting to see a custom attribute of rowid on the input field.

Code:
$('#table').find('input [type=text]').on('blur', function(){

var formData = {};

formData.value = $(this).val(); 
   formData.rowid = $(this).attr('rowid'); 

$.ajax('method', 'post',
                url: 'webspeed/cgi-script/updateTableCell.p',
                data: formData,
                success: function(){  alert('Tada udated') },
                error: function(){ alert('Woops'); }
                )
    }