Where does this error come from, as far as I know I don't use the stuff mentioned

Dave Grandon

Been coding the ability to just press a button in a window to select an SMS message to send and it works brilliantly on my local system but when I deploy it to our test systems, I get the following error.
s
1570358556631.png

As far as I am aware I do not use the classes mentioned, in my code I have

USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.ClientBuilder.
USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.IHttpRequest.
USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.RequestBuilder.
USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.IHttpResponse.

These are at the top of the Send SMS routine, everything looks the same on both my local and test systems but it works beautifully on my development environment but gives the error above on any of my test systems and it is driving me crazy checking everything.

Cheers

Stefan

OpenEdge.Net.HTTP uses OpenEdge.Logging (see for example consultingwerk/ADE-Sourcecode .
You can verify this by executing your code with 4GLTrace enabled.

The no longer matches is a result of a mismatch between the progress version used in your development environment and on your test system.

Beware that these classes provided by Progress have been changing between service packs.

Dave Grandon

OpenEdge.Net.HTTP uses OpenEdge.Logging (see for example consultingwerk/ADE-Sourcecode .
You can verify this by executing your code with 4GLTrace enabled.

The no longer matches is a result of a mismatch between the progress version used in your development environment and on your test system.

Beware that these classes provided by Progress have been changing between service packs.
That is not our situation as we have all systems on the same service pack 11.7.4, it turned out I needed to add the core file to the propath on my test systems. Thank you for taking the time to reply