[Stackoverflow] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Could not find file <table> in database <dbname> - Progress 4GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bharat

I am facing one critical issue in production which is happening randomly. I compiled a. p along with custom tables. And also, respective triggers (WRITE) linked with particular tables in a database which will be fired when the tables get affected. Now the thing is the . r file is central, trigger files and custom df loaded in required site (Called site 1).

When I am executing the menu in other site below error I am getting. Note - For other site I cannot promote trigger files and load custom df as it is not needed..in a. p we have a condition to check. If the condition gets success, then only the logic I have written for custom tables get affected. In this scenario except site 1 none of the site the condition will not be satisfied. but I am not sure why am getting this error..do I need to load the df file and linke all trigger files to all the sites even though it is not required? or what is the issue

/global/mfgpro/opt/prod/global/fin/customcode/xxxx.r --Could not find file in database . (1494)

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.