90 Ute Creek
PO BOX 1052
Idaho Springs, Colorado 80452
Home 303 567 4736 Cell 303 748 7214
Email: jpd4644@hotmail.com

Education:
B.S.Economics, Missouri State
M.S Business, University Northern Colorado 48 Hours

Masters Training, Database Design and Analysis, Progress Corp, Bedford, MA.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Theory, Oliver Wight, Boston
Planning and Executing ERP Implementations, Oliver Wight, Boston
Implementation Dynamics, Oliver Wight, Boston
ADM2 (Application Development Model) Smart Objects, Progress Corp, Boston
XML, Progress Corp, Denver

Technical:
Web Enabling, XML, ODBC, HTML, JAVA , VB
Data Base Analyst
Structured Query Language (SQL92)
Microsoft Office XP/2000 - MS Visual Basic
Database Administration -
Novell, Unix, RS6000

Operating Systems - UNIX, AIX, MS WINDOWS, NT

Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Packages: QAD, since 1990, Symix (FrontStep), since 1992

Background:
- ERP Project Technical Resource: Manager, Project Leader, Systems Analyst, Lead Programmer
Analyze Operational Requirements, create and execute IS Technical plans to realize user expectations in a timely, cost effective manner.

- Plan and manage technical resources in a multi-tasking environment
- Coordinate evaluation and selection of outside technical resources
- 12 Years dedicated to implementing Custom Progress Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications in USA, Europe and Japan (QAD Japan)
- Graphical User Interface Design, Web Enabling

Job Experience:

July 1999 - Present
CEO - Dtech, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Project Planning, Implementation and Support
Description of Work For Clients.

April 2001- Present
Bancroft Clover Water District, Lakewood, CO
Assume full responsibility for all Billing software and related financial systems. This includes automated interface with Wireless meter reading equipment and system upgrade to include Graphical User Interfaces which compliment the Unix based
Processes.

July 2002- Present,
Uponor ETI, Denver CO.
Primary QAD ERP Support Consultant. Programming support and analysis provided for all QAD EB standard modules. Uponor ETI Company is a leading supplier in the United States of engineered plastic water and sewer systems to the municipal market.

Aug 2001- November 2001
Logic Data, Denver, Colorado
Create multiple versions of Symix (V3 –V6) for delivery to Manufacturing Customers. Create custom enhancements on as-needed basis.

July 1999- April 2001
CoorsTek, Golden, Colorado
Programming Design and Analysis, Design and Maintenance in a multi plant environment. Analyze and update financial and Industrial ERP subsystems from character based to EB. This involved WEB enabling all existing QAD modules (1500 programs), covering Manufacturing, Shop Floor, Purchasing, Quality Control, Warehousing, and Finance. CoorsTek is integrating data from Plant locations all across the US into one central database in Golden, Co. They do so without a great deal of analysis or preparation. My primary task was to interface with users and resolve conflicts resulting from integration by providing systems which satisfied the needs of all users..

January, 1990 – July 1999
Sundyne Corporation, Arvada Colorado
Introduced 4GL (QAD/Symix) Computing techniques to Corporate Sites in North America and Europe. Assisted Implementation Teams (QAD,Symix, Syteline) in Arvada, Boston, and Dijon France. My primary role in France was to reduce technical/cultural differences between integrated manufacturing plants in France and the US. The French created components for finished parts built in the US. I worked with teams in the US and France consisting of diverse skill levels as well as communicate key planning requirements with all both French and American Executives. The French conversion to ERP technology went to schedule and on budget. Custom systems were designed and implemented to support Rules Based (AI) Product Configuration, Multiplant material transfer interfaces and Document Management Systems to support Aftermarket activities in both the USA and France.

October-November 1994
QAD Japan, Yokahama, Japan
Temporary assignment to assist ERP developers in Japan with the creation of FIFI/LIFO materials management.

1988-1990
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Geneva Switzerland
Developed custom IT processes to expedite the transfer of information and resources between UN Headquarters in Geneva and remote Field Agents throughput the world. This included M&D General Ledger Installation, CICS Implementation, PC to Mainframe Interfaces.

A Sample Project:

Creation of a ERP Integrated Complex Product Configurator
A Corporation manufactures a highly engineered line of pumps and compressors. The company uses a series of module drawings in which various "correlations" or rules, are employed to create component parts.
The rules correlated Pump requirements such as head, flow, type of liquid or gas being pumped with manufacturing components and materials. Using "off the shelf" configurators would have required defining several billion items in the
inventory database, one for each possible correlation combination. In other words, all the possible choices needed to exist before the first decision could be made.
For this reason, in the past, no attempt was made to automate the process. After extensive interviews with engineers who created the Module drawings, I created a 4GL Database to encode correlations employing rules objects which would not require all possible combinations. Rather, I relied on the rules object to allow for conformity with the general construction method. Therefore, each part was created dynamically; but, only as they were needed. I then coordinated a three month data entry project to create the automated rules.
Based on requirements derived with individuals from Planning, Manufacturing and Finance, Interfaces were created and implemented..
Today, the configurator is used on two continents, reducing a one week
Quotation cycle to 10 minutes.

oooo

Zack

Pls email me your word resume. Thanks

Dear Candidate:

Just spoke to your earlier and had sent you an email at your hotmail account. Please email me your resume with rates and availability if interested.

I have a requirement for 6+ months in San Diego looking for a candidate who can install MFG/PRO with Double Byte experience. If you are interested or know any one, please email the resume to me with rates, availability and contact details.

I need One top QAD / Mfg Pro Installer / Administrator who can Deploy, Configure, setup security and environments. Experience with the double-byte character set will be a huge plus. DBCS enables Japanization of the system.

This version is also called "Kanji".

Since this is a new install, Experience with the EB2 version will be good.

EB1 will be considered too.

Overall they also need to be Progress DBA's & have decent network admin skills (Unix, etc). Experience with data conversions required.

This team will not have to go to Japan, rather will be based out of San Diego.

Duration will be 6 months+.

I also need 1 to 2 QAD / Progress Developers who can enhance & customize Mfg Pro on the same project and also with the "Double-byte" experience. Data conversion experience will be a plus.

San Diego

6+ months

Thanks

Zack

Datamatics Consultants, Inc

3505 Duluth Park Lane

Suite 200

Duluth, GA 30096

Voice: (800) 317 7917 x233

Direct: (770) 232 9460 x233

Fax: (770) 232 9463 / (800) 289 6901

visit us at www.dciusa.com