[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Webclient: application with Telerik controls => Could not load file or assembly error

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DenDuze

Hi Laura, Thanks for your input. What I mean with the logging of the bindings is the following: fuslogvw.exe is just a viewer for the logging of the bindings that are normally in cache (so default these are not written to disk). With fuslogvw.exe you can enable the writting of those bindings to disc. What I did (after searching on the web) is enabling that same logging to disc by setting some keys in the registry (so what fuslogvw.exe would do if you set on the logging). In fact I find it easier to use a tail program with the log-files then using the GUI fuslogvw. I know where the dll's are searched, it's in the $DLC\bin. I just do not know/understand how why or how to change that behaviour. It's a good idea to look what's the difference between the Telerik controls that work and those that not work (while they are in the same location on disc and in the same assemblies.xml). Another question: in the $DLC\bin I also see a Progress.Telerik.dll. Do you know what that is? Could some controls work because they are referenced in there? Regards Didier

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.