[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: REST Calls Broke After Loading Windows Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jts-law

Found it! Well, it wasn't Microsoft after all. After one of the reboots the other day I recall Developer Studio pushing old settings to PAS. I knew this because it changed my startup procedures and I had to change them back to what I had set via OpenEdge Explorer. What I didn't catch was that it changed the PROPATH as well. I found that the "Run configurations" is where the bad information was at that was killing me. Obviously I'm not a Dev Studio expert as we do all of our coding except for the new PAS code using good ol' vi. So, the change that caused the issue in the PROPATH was my "AppServer" source folder vs the "webapps\JTS\WEB-INF\openedge" folder (with .r files). My guess is that when the multiple simultaneous requests hit PAS from the KUIB app, PAS stomps on itself compiling the source which is why one of the requests usually worked and the others failed. This also explains why the requests work from Postman, they are all single requests. Now to make up for lost time... Louis

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.