[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: New Deferred Logging in PASOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dbeavon

[*-)] You need to add more emojis on this forum like they have on github. This would definitely get a frowny face! What I'm hearing is that those of us on 11.7.5 got some half-portion of the underlying programming changes, and the result is that we get all of the bugs but none of the benefits. The two issues I had noticed have been that (1) my logging level is somehow coerced to another value that is different than what I had specified, and that (2) the dynamic changing of agent logging won't take effect anymore. Even better yet ... since 11.7 is in maintenance mode and this isn't considered a high priority, we have to wait at least six months for the regressions to be fixed again in 11.7.6. Here are my findings related to pasoe agent logging: Changing PASOE configuration dynamically (follow-up question about changing logging levels) - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community Odd behavior of logging in PASOE 11.7.5 (for msagent) - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.