[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: How to make image URLs relative with custom provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmsdev

Hi Craig: Thanks so much for taking the time out to respond to my question. The reason I need to remove the root "/" is because we have the sitefinity site behind a "virtual directory". We have a proxy that redirects all traffic from our main site (www.myco.com) to a path below the main domain (www.myco.com/mycmssite). When we have it configured in this way, none of the images display because the browser is requesting them from www.myco.com/images/default-source/default-album instead of www.myco.com/mycmssite/images/default-source/default-album. The leading "/" brings the URL back to the root of the domain. If I could diagram: |P| Browser -------> |R|-------------www.myco.com------>web server |O| |X|-------------www.myco.com/mycmssite/* ----> sitefinity server |Y| If you know of a better solution (i.e. specifying a virtual path in SiteFinity's config somewhere), that would really be helpful. Thanks again!

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.