[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Re: Error Trying To Load Data...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George Potemkin

> I have tried connecting to the DB in single user mode as well as in multi-user mode with just specifying the -db -N -H -S -s -stsh parameters This explains why the load was slow. Start database in multi-user mode with no-integrity (-i) and connect it as a self-service client. >> You can: run prodict/load_d.p(file-name, dot-d-dir) > I did find this but I don't think I can specify a code mapping UTF-8? You already used it behind of Data Dictionary's interface. > Next table, then on 2nd try, it was back to the previous table, different number of records. Hence the issue is not related to the particular records with the long character fields. And the issue is not related to the codepage of new database. KB-P38226: SYSTEM ERROR: Input data too large, try to increase -s or/an Using the 4GL IMPORT statement to load data from a large file (12MB) generated by a third party software package. CAUSE: Data was corrupted. It contained double quote characters that are not properly escaped. FIX: Ensure that the data is properly formatted for the IMPORT statement and that it there are no embedded null characters CHR(0) or special characters that are not properly escaped. Data Dictionary dump (the EXPORT statement) creates the file with special characters that are not properly escaped.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.