[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Re: Connect To Websphere Mq...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuelfire

Hello, everybody! I wish everyone a good mood and a productive day :) Now I have to write programs for working with queues. Do I need to know what kind of queue model we use? It depends on which of the approaches and procedures should I use? Or it's not important? I assume that our queue server uses the PTP model (but I'll clarify). Anand, there are a few questions: 1) I see that you use "RUN jms/jmssession.p ". The documentation suggests using "RUN jms/pubsubsession.p" for Publisher/Subscribe and "RUN jms/ptpsession.p" for PTP. How to initialize the session properly? 2) I'm stuck on your example (Producer.p). Where the variable cdate is initialized? Or it's not working example? 3) I see the remark "Set user credentials". Can you show simple code - how I can set user credentials? I thought that the login and password of the user we specify in the class AdminObjectFinder. Later in the documentation I found a description of SetUser and SetPassword. Is this the right procedure? Thanks!

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.