[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Can we use the Angular Ahead-Of-Time compiler for KUIB-projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egarcia

Hello, I was able to reproduce the issue that you are seeing when the aot option is true. This seems to happen either when specifying --aout or when omitting it altogether: - ng build --prod --output-path=./../build-output/release/ --base-href #ipui I found some few references to the error that you mentioned in Angular issues in GitHub: - github.com/.../19544 - github.com/.../8062 These issues in the links happen when the case of the modules do not match or there are duplicate files. There may be other conditions that causes the error based on some peculiarity of the custom components. Perhaps, the issue is not specific to Kendo UI Builder but something in the code in the custom components. A possible way to troubleshoot would be to reduce the code to the very minimal. If the issue does not occur then add code back. I wonder if people in the Angular GitHub also have info on the error. I hope this helps.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.