[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: PAS SSO producer app not inserting CP properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ssouthwe

I have a little PAS app that I'm using to generate an SSO token that I use to log the user in to another PAS service. In the originating oeablSecurity.properties, I have this: ... OESSOTokenManager.tokenPolicy=always OESSOTokenManager.ssoTokenURLOption=OECP OESSOTokenManager.ssoTokenExpires=28800 OESSOTokenManager.ssoAllowScope= OESSOTokenManager.ssoGrantScope= OESSOTokenManager.ssoTokenRefresh=true OESSOTokenManager.ssoRefreshDeltaTime=28800 OESSOTokenManager.springRolePrefix= --- OEClientPrincipalFilter.enabled=true OEClientPrincipalFilter.registryFile=ABLDomainRegistry.keystore OEClientPrincipalFilter.domain=mycompany.com OEClientPrincipalFilter.roles= OEClientPrincipalFilter.authz=true OEClientPrincipalFilter.expires=28800 OEClientPrincipalFilter.accntinfo=true OEClientPrincipalFilter.ccid=false OEClientPrincipalFilter.anonymous=false OEClientPrincipalFilter.sealAnonymous=false OEClientPrincipalFilter.appName=OE OEClientPrincipalFilter.forwardToken=false OEClientPrincipalFilter.passthru=false OEClientPrincipalFilter.domainRoleFilter= OEClientPrincipalFilter.loadAccntAttrList=* # Declare placeholders for up to 10 OEClientPrincipalFilter # properties. Any number of properties larger than 10 # requires customization of authFilters.xml. # # Any property 'key' value whose first character is a # comment (#) is ignored when creating a Client-Principal # token OEClientPrincipalFilter.properties.1.key=FirstName OEClientPrincipalFilter.properties.1.value=Jack OEClientPrincipalFilter.properties.2.key=LastName OEClientPrincipalFilter.properties.2.value=TestGuy OEClientPrincipalFilter.properties.3.key=Organization OEClientPrincipalFilter.properties.3.value=TestCompany I would expect that the 3 properties I have set here would come through in the client principal, but when I get the CP's property list, it is completely empty. What should I be doing to get properties set in the SSO token?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.