[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: Invalid root node configured for pages. - Sitefinity on Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zawisza

I am trying to restore an old site with Sitefinity version 8. I have restored the database to my local machine and the local copy is running just fine. But when trying to put publish it to Azure it fails. I get the following error: Invalid root node configured for pages. No root node with the name of "f669d9a7-009d-4d83-ddaa-000000000002". I used the MS SQL Server Management studio to export the data to Azure. It has indeed transferred and all the data appears to be there. My connection string looks like this: I also tried using myuser@mydatabase for the user id, but was getting an error saying it could not connect to the server. I have been reading up on why other people had the same problem but could only find instances where the database default schema was not set. This is not something one can set on azure as far as I know. Also I did actually run this same app on azure before and it worked just fine. My connection string is based on my old version. I am either forgetting something to do to get it to run or things on azure have changed and now it needs to be done differently. Any help would be appreciated.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.