[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: Get SessionID of Document Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramon Schouten

Hi there, We have a quality management system application. When a form is created, a html is automatically created through a document template. I am trying to download this html (pdf) with powershell as a pdf to my local pc. If I Clik on the form, it's html link is the following: Login Page So when I download this with powershell to my local pc as a pdf file, it succeeds and gets me a correct PDF. But when i use the rollbase field url of that document template: {!Print_Formulier#url}, it gives: Login Page without the sessionid and if i download this to pdf i get a corrupt pdf file. It seems to be the case that it only renders as pdf when you are logged in at that url. So without the sessionId it directs to the login page and won't render as pdf. = corrupt pdf. Is there any way to get that sessionID? Because for a customer we need to upload that pdf to sharepoint as soon as it is created or the status is updated. Kind regards, Ramon Schouten

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.