[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: "For Each" type of Functionality in Corticon 5.7.2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anverion

Hello-- Yes, it's me again :) I have a task and I'm not too sure of how to approach this. I have earnings details that I pull into my workflow. They would look something like this: Details efd id detail id amount 1 1 100 1 2 50 1 3 75 And payments: payment id payment seq amount 1 1 200 1 2 10 1 3 15 What I need to do is for each payment, iterate through the details and assign a percentage of the payment based on the sum of the details for each efd id (payment seq amount / sum(detail amount)). The order must be ascending for the payments and the same applies for the details. The payments can be 1 or 100 so iteration needs to be dynamic. I know there are a few iteration tools available, however, in my experience (or lack thereof) it's hot or miss, and I end up reaching a max loop count violation for even a small number of details/payments. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced. -Branden

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.