[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: Data Object Service - How do I pass a query parameters to an Input Parameter that is an arr

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cherian George

Hello All, I have a Business Entity Class with a Read Operation, However, I need to to be able to pass multiple values to the filter. Looking through all the random stuff I could find on the Internet it looks like defining the Input Parameter as an Array seems to be the best option Now the question I am challenged with is how do I construct my HTTP parameters I am indeed a newbie to Data Services and cannot seem to find any documentation around this @openapi.openedge.export(type="REST", useReturnValue="false", writeDataSetBeforeImage="false"). @progress.service.resourceMapping(type="REST", operation="read", URI="?filter=~{filter~}", alias="", mediaType="application/json"). METHOD PUBLIC VOID ReadUIObjects( INPUT filter AS CHARACTER EXTENT, OUTPUT DATASET dsUIObjects): MESSAGE 'READING UI OBJECTS'. MESSAGE "1" filter[0] skip "2" filter[1]. END METHOD.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.