[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: 4.0.5 Image Thumbnail Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cSocaciu

Hello, I have a my application a list of users. Each user has a picture attached to it that is saved into database in a Blob field. I order to be able to update the picture from rollbase I have a web-handler service that exposes the deep-link required to view and edit the picture. I can upload and save the picture in the database without problems. However when I want the display that picture in the view grid the thumbnail is not generated and looks like this The web-handler that I use inherits from WebHandler and overwrites methods handleHead/get/put/post etc... The content type is set to "image/png" and the required ad-notations are used in the dataset that is used to create the JSDO catalog: @openapi.openedge.entity.field.property(field="FileJson", name="type", value="mr.image"). @openapi.openedge.entity.field.property(field="FileJson", name="format", value="string-json"). The Field in the JSDO catalog looks like this : " "FileJson": { "type": "mr.image", "ablType": "CHARACTER", "default": "", "title": "File", "format": "string-json", "contentEncoding": "binary", "readOnly": "false" } " When I'm the update mode and I click the link the following deep-link generated is: " localhost:8830/.../File and the picture is automatically opened by the browser. Anyone have any idea why the thumbnails are not generated ?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.