OE11.6 OpenEdge Developer Sutdio - Stupid errors .

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
I keep starting the Developer with clean to help, but it does not.

How do I get rid of these error messages:
1524517186206.png

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Looks like the Roundtable TSMS plugin is not working. Reach out to them if I were you.

Looks like there is a lot going on.

Eclipse or OpenEdge Architect/Progress Developer Studio? What version?

Was it working previously and then stopped working?

Are the Progress OE plug-ins instantiating? Our plug-ins depend upon the OpenEdge plug-ins, so if they do not start ours will not start either.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
I believe I found the issue. I am accessing the Progress Developer Studio on a terminal services machine. What is happening is that Windows Server is shutting down my RDP session overnight. So, when I log back into my RDP session the next morning, it's a fresh RDP session. I have to start Progress Developer Studio up (see the errors), exit and the open up Progress Developer Studio again for the second time. The problem goes away.

I believe I found the issue. I am accessing the Progress Developer Studio on a terminal services machine. What is happening is that Windows Server is shutting down my RDP session overnight. So, when I log back into my RDP session the next morning, it's a fresh RDP session. I have to start Progress Developer Studio up (see the errors), exit and the open up Progress Developer Studio again for the second time. The problem goes away.

I've seen that happen before. Eclipse isn't always happen when it doesn't shut down gracefully. It doesn't always happen so I'm not sure what the pattern is.