Question Need Help posting to WebSpeed Forum

BoltCutter

I drafted a question for a problem we are having that includes some relevant code. When I attempt to post the spam filter gives me a warning but doesn't go into detail what is wrong with the message... Can someone shed some light what I should avoid in my content?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
URLs are usually a big no-no for new members. So as dimitri says, try removing them from the post. I've given you a thumbs up on this thread as that should get you over the newbie status better. Worst case scenario, please PM me what you're trying to post and I'll see if I can advise/help.

BoltCutter

URLs are usually a big no-no for new members. So as dimitri says, try removing them from the post. I've given you a thumbs up on this thread as that should get you over the newbie status better. Worst case scenario, please PM me what you're trying to post and I'll see if I can advise/help.

Yes, I did find a phrase 'htt* response' and that phrase was the culprit.. Changed it to h-t-t-p and all is well.