MS Access and OE 10.2B Error

trmrahim

I need MS Access 2010 database to connect with 10.2B SP04 to migrate the MS Access tables (structure and data) to Progress. At the last step, it gives the following error.

---------------------------
Error
S0002: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Access database engine cannot find the input

table or query '.TestTabl'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
OK

I have one table in MS Access "TestTable" (testing purpose)

ODBC Driver path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

Could somebody help me to solve this issue. If this is not the correct way let me know what are the steps need to follow.
Thanks in advance.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
You say the table is called TestTable, but the error message is referring to '.TestTabl' My first thought would be why is it being truncated.

trmrahim

You say the table is called TestTable, but the error message is referring to '.TestTabl' My first thought would be why is it being truncated.

Usually when we dump a progress table even dump table value will be part/full name of the table. Hence I think this is not an Issue
If we consider that point what I need to do?

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
It's a mystery to me.

OpenEdge 10 and MS Access are both ancient, obsolete and unsupported. I think your time would be better spent upgrading to tools that will make your efforts more productive.