Error Modified program works for mfg, but for nobody else

Hypnos

Hi,

I have a weird issue. I have modified gltrmtm.p to do some calculation then write it back to the database.
It works fine for me as mfg, but for nobody else.

There are two language code (hu and us) in the system, i compiled the code for both, and i checked that they using it. For mfg in us it works, for users both in hu and us it doesn't and this is the only program doing this.

The program is the same, everything is the same. Did I miss something? Am I dumb or is this a glitch in the Matrix? I'm confused.

Thanks for the help.

The system is a QAD eB2.1 SP5 on HP Unix.

Update:
The program starts and do whatever it did before, except the function I added, like it still the unmodified version, but it's not.

Last edited:

jchellap

Please check the access rights for the particular program / .r . If others are not having access then you may need to change the mode (rwx). I believe "Chmod" command in unix will be useful for you.

Hypnos

It says -rw-r--r-- which means, if i'm not wrong, that everybody has at least read permission, like every other programs. I don't think that anything more than that needed, on the other hand if the permission would be the problem the program wouldn't even start, i guess.