Making windows/tabs not sensitive

RayMcManus

Hi,

I have a program that contains 3 different windows, with tabs to switch between the three. When I click a certain button, I need to have the three windows, including the tabs to not be sensitive. I can make the windows sensitive with no problem, but when I tell the tabs to not be sensitive, I get an error saying that the WAIT-FOR needs this to be sensitive. I need to be able to not get to the other screens, and wondering if there's a way to fix this problem.

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Ray-

What's the exact error message you are getting when you make the tabs non-sensitive?

You could try to set up a trigger to RETURN NO-APPLY when the tab folders are clicked and you don't want to user to be able to switch tabs.

-Chris

RayMcManus

Hi Chris,

I believe the message was something like, "None of the widgets in WAIT-FOR are sensitive". It looked like a WAIT-FOR somewhere else in the program was trying to work with something that I was trying to make not sensitive. I fixed the problem though by adding another WAIT-FOR right after I told them to make them not sensitive.