Implementing SSL for JMS WebMethods

iec

Hello,
environment: OpenEdge version 11.7.5, @AIX 7.2

We have suceeded in implementing of sending JMS to WebMethods using custom AdminObjectFinder.jar via CC1 adapter using the progress procedure jms/ptpsession.p etc.
Now as the second step I want to add SSL but failing so far.
Changed was only the AdminObjectFinder.jar based on the info on softwareag site, truststore and keystore files were added.

Is there a need to change something else in the configuration?
So far its not working as intended, the connection is through JNDI, before the WM provider url was (using symbolic hostname instead of ip address): nsp://wm_server:9000, now it should be: nsps://wm_server:8999

But we are getting these error messages in cc_server.log (I only replaced the IP with wm_server):
javax.jms.JMSException: com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nRealmUnreachableException: Realm is currently not reachable:Realm was still unreachable after max retry count - 2 : nsps://wm_server:8999
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.nJMS.ConnectionImpl.init(ConnectionImpl.java:269)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.nJMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.createQueueConnectionImpl(QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.java:183)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.nJMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.createQueueConnectionImpl(QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.java:173)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.nJMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.createQueueConnection(QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.java:80)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.QueueSessionContainer.createConnection(QueueSessionContainer.java:99)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.init(SessionContainer.java:303)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.JmsConnection.<init>(JmsConnection.java:39)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.jms._connect(jms.java:323)
at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.JavaServlet.<init>(JavaServlet.java:81)
at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.ServiceImpl.createConnectionServlet(ServiceImpl.java:106)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThreadIPC.write(ubServerThreadIPC.java:433)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubASserverThread.processConnect(ubASserverThread.java:574)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.processEvent(ubServerThread.java:1210)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.mainline(ubServerThread.java:479)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.run(ubServerThread.java:356)
Caused by: com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nRealmUnreachableException: Realm is currently not reachable:Realm was still unreachable after max retry count - 2
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.base.clientimpl.singleconnection.ClientConnectionManagerImpl.initialise(ClientConnectionManagerImpl.java:399)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nSession.init(nSession.java:294)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nSession.init(nSession.java:228)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.nJMS.ConnectionImpl.init(ConnectionImpl.java:239)
... 14 more
Caused by: com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nRealmUnreachableException: Realm is currently not reachable:Retry count=1 exceeded attempting to connect to host - [nsps://wm_server:8999/]
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.base.clientimpl.singleconnection.ClientConnectionManagerImpl.establishConnection(ClientConnectionManagerImpl.java:749)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.base.clientimpl.singleconnection.ClientConnectionManagerImpl.connect(ClientConnectionManagerImpl.java:560)
at com.pcbsys.nirvana.base.clientimpl.singleconnection.ClientConnectionManagerImpl.initialise(ClientConnectionManagerImpl.java:372)
... 17 more

Everything should be ok on firewall, telnet connection to wmserver:8999 goes through.
There is no outgoing connection reported on firewall though.
Does anyone have some experience with this and could help me in this matter?

Regards,
Igor

iec

Now I also changed in my code, guess it was needed:
RUN jms/ptpsession.p PERSISTENT SET hSession ("-SMQConnect").
to
RUN jms/ptpsession.p PERSISTENT SET hSession ("-SMQConnect -ssl").

Is there also the need to set in JavaTools.properties
[Adapter.CC.cc1]
sslEnable=1
or what other steps are needed?

Thanks,
i

iec

But after I added both (-ssl and sslEnable=1), the behaviour is now exactly the same as it was at the start :(