Forum Post: RE: Memory leak in OpenEdge.Net.HTTP classes?

• Thread starter pedromarcerodriguez
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pedromarcerodriguez

Well, I had to change quite a few things to that program to get it to work with the format I was getting the log into it, plus I have addded processing to compare allocate vs deallocate memory in longchars/memptrs (not sure how correct is my processing there). But finally there is a result: My findings are: There are 58290k that remains allocated that in the log file are logged as handle 0 without an address (not sure what that means or if my processing is correct). Procedure sockethelper remains in memory. ParameterList object from DefaultRequestBuilder remains in memory. JsonObject from JsonBodyResponseFIlter remains in memory. There are several instances of allocated memory in ByteBucket (quite a lot) that never gets deallocated. There is one instance of allocated memory in ClientSocket that never gets deallocated. It looks to me that there is somethin wrong there, but let me know, also if possible could you email me how to submit a bug? Cheers, PS. I have attached here my modified version of leakcheck.p in case is of anyone's interest.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.