Forum Post: RE: Datadirect driver install - Issues with JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arunsub

The installer I used was sourced from: PROGRESS_DATADIRECT_ODBC_REDSHIFT_7.1.4_LINUX_32.tar I need the 32 bit installer on my host since the application (obiee) needs a 32 bit driver. Thanks, Arun From: AravindB [mailto:bounce-abrahmad@community.progress.com] Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 10:30 PM To: TU.DD.Connect@community.progress.com Subject: RE: [Technical Users - DataDirect Connect] Datadirect driver install - Issues with JVM RE: Datadirect driver install - Issues with JVM Reply by AravindB Thanks Arun for the reply. We want to repro this in our environment. Could you please share the build of the installer that you downloaded?. Our installer team has tested the following version of the build and informed that it is working fine. """""""""""""""""" Hi, I tested the redshift EVAL install on nc-lnx51 machine using the installer from following location, Suite Installer from: /home/users/is/server/odbc/SuiteInstaller/7.1.0/20140718/linux64/ PROGRESS_DATADIRECT_ODBC_7.1_LINUX_64_INSTALL.bin Redshift Merge module from: /home/users/odbcqa/odbcserver/DriverMergeModule/redshift/linux64/7.1.0/20140715/PROGRESS_DATADIRECT_ODBC_REDSHIFT_7.1.4_LINUX_64_INSTALL.iam.zip Common Merge module from : /home/users/odbcqa/odbcserver/CommonMergeModule/odbc_common/linux64/7.1.0/20140715/PROGRESS_DATADIRECT_ODBC_COMMON_7.1.4_LINUX_64_INSTALL.iam.zip Doc Merge module from: /home/users/odbcqa/odbcserver/CommonMergeModule/odbc_doc/7.1.0/20140716/PROGRESS_DATADIRECT_ODBC_DOCUMENTATION_7.1.4_INSTALL.iam.zip The java version is [odbcqa@nc-lnx51 ODBC_71_64bit_12]$ java -version java version "1.7.0_02" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_02-b13) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 22.0-b10, mixed mode) I didn’t find any issue. Please let me know if there is any particular machine on which I can repro the issue. Regards, Priyanka """""" Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.