Forum Post: RE: Advisable to have multiple OE installation in the same server for multiple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Libor Laubacher

It’s possible to have multiple installs of same OE on UNIX. As Klaus pointed out you would to need to make sure to have different ports for adminserver, adminport, OEE, NS …. The system variables DLC, PROMSGS .. should you need to set them would need to be set in the script initiating a corresponding environment or client …. From: Tai Li [mailto:bounce-tantaili@community.progress.com] Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 10:14 AM To: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com Subject: RE: [Technical Users - OE General] Advisable to have multiple OE installation in the same server for multiple environments? RE: Advisable to have multiple OE installation in the same server for multiple environments? Reply by Tai Li Hi Klaus, My client only have one server. If I didn't understand you wrongly, it is possible to have multiple instances of OE products installed as per environment in the same server? What about the system variables? How can I isolate them as per environment? Thank you. Regards, Tai Li. Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.