Forum Post: Cannot publish web service from PDSOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mihai_neagoe

Hi, I have an issue with publishing the mobile services from Progress Developer Studio. When I create a new one the webserver stops at 69% until the timeout and after this I receive the error " Failed to deploy REST Service for: ExtraTestTheftService.war REST request error: Deployment failure detected. Cause: null " I checked the DLC\servers\tomcat directory and I can see a new folder pdsoe is created and contains the .war file and the corresponding folder for my service. There is also a expressDeploy.log file which contains " The script started at 12:05:06,13 on vr 16/05/2014 Error: The system cannot find the path specified. The script stopped at 12:05:07,33 on vr 16/05/2014 " There is also an entry in catalina log file: " mei 16, 2014 12:05:06 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources INFO: Reloading context [/MyWebService] mei 16, 2014 12:05:06 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal SEVERE: Error listenerStart mei 16, 2014 12:05:06 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal SEVERE: Context [/MyWebService] startup failed due to previous errors mei 16, 2014 12:05:16 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources INFO: Undeploying context [/MyWebService] mei 16, 2014 12:05:16 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptor INFO: Deploying configuration descriptor C:\Progress\DLC113\servers\tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\MyWebService.xml mei 16, 2014 12:05:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal SEVERE: Error listenerStart mei 16, 2014 12:05:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal SEVERE: Context [/MyWebService] startup failed due to previous errors " I assume this has to do with a configuration path not beeing set but I don't know where to check for additional information. As a note I tried copying a .war file directly in tomcat\webapps and this one is correctly published. Any ideas? Thank you, Mihai

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.