Available for Assignment

mbrightaus

I am an experience Professional with Management, Project Management, Business Analyst, Proposal and Technical writing experience and Progress Developer.

Please allow me to introduce myself to you.

I am an Australian who recently moved to Hong Kong to be with my new family. I have recently married and now have the required papers to be able to work in Hong Kong.

I am presently looking for work in Hong Kong whether on a contract basis or permanent basis.

In Australia I was a member of Progress Professional Services and I worked as an Independent Consultant/Project Manager to the IT arena. I have over 20 years experience in a broad range of industries.
I have also had 13 years working Experience in the Banking and finance arena.

I spent 10 years as National Products and Support Manager to Local Government - Australia.

Some other major companies I have been involved with in the past are;

o Telstra Australia

o AT&A – America

o Citi Bank – just to name a few

National IT Manager for a major advertising agency in Australia.

Recently I have been advising a major company in Hong Kong on setting up a B2B business venture and deployment to China, Korea and Japan. This included the writing of Technical papers and Proposals.

Interested parties can e-mail me at the following address ; mbrightaus@hotmail.com for an up to date CV.