"An error was detected while executing the Web Service request. (10893)" in .NET

stiqma

hi all..

i have this error in this code :

Code:
[FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]try
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]{
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]  string[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] pout = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]"ok"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2];
  WebReference.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]ReklamAppService[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] rek = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]new[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] WebReference.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]ReklamAppService[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]();
  rek.Url =[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]"http://100.10.5.10:8080/wsa/wsa1"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2];
  rek.test([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]"ersan"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]out[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] pout);
}
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]catch[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] ([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]Exception[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] ex)
{
  [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]Console[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].WriteLine(ex.ToString());    //error's there..
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

stiqma

i need a connection for database in .Net. i add web referance service on my project. but i have request error.. is this code wrong ?

RealHeavyDude

Lucky you this error is a catch all error indicating that the WSA was unable to complete the SOAP request due to an error somewhere along the way communicating with the OpenEdge AppServer. In order to find out the exact cause you must first look into the WSA log file.

Out of experience I would also check:

• The setup of the name server.
  • The setup of the WAS and the services deployed on it.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

stiqma

Lucky you this error is a catch all error indicating that the WSA was unable to complete the SOAP request due to an error somewhere along the way communicating with the OpenEdge AppServer. In order to find out the exact cause you must first look into the WSA log file.

Out of experience I would also check:
  • The setup of the name server.
  • The setup of the WAS and the services deployed on it.
Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

I saw WSA on Progress Explorer Tool.. i check Name Server's configuration but I don't see any problem..

stiqma

that's WSA Log File

** ProxyGen, Progress Version 10.1B
** Checking for existence of .r files ...
** Processing non-persistent procedures ...
** Processing: G:\...\WebServices\test.r ...
-- Parsing r-code ...
MAIN .\webservices\test.p
INPUT xin CHARACTER
OUTPUT xout CHARACTER
-- No customizations; Validation not necessary
** Processing persistent procedures ...
** Checking method and parameter names ...
** Generating .NET proxies ...
Creating AssemblyInfo.cs ...
Creating ReklamApp.cs ...
Compiling .NET proxies and creating .dll ...
C:\DLC101B\dotnet\bin\PathFinder /csc
D:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\csc /t:library "/r:C:\DLC101B\dotnet\deploy\signed\Progress.o4glrt.dll" /out:D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\wsa\wsa1\ReklamApp.dll D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\wsa\wsa1\ReklamApp.cs D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\wsa\wsa1\AssemblyInfo.cs
Deleting intermediate files ...
** Generating Web Services files ...
Creating wsm file ...
Generation of wsm file complete ...
Creating test wsdl file ...
Generation of test wsdl file complete ...
** Generation complete

rstanciu

no ... if you see the WSA in Progress Explorer Tool , you can see the appServer too.
take look to the appServer yourAppServerName.server.log.

btw: using WebServices, you don't need a database connection in .Net,
is the appServer to connect to tha database and run 4GL application test.p
test.r have to be in the PROPATH of appserver and the appserver have to be connected to the database.
You have to already deploy your server, enable the service.