ABL work on the side.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
Hi All,

I'm James and I'm based in New Zealand (+12 UTC) and I've already have a fulltime government job, but I would like to get a little bit of extra income to support my family.

I've got over 19 years experience in 4GL/ABL/OOABL, GUI/CHUI/Webspeed, Linux/Windows, DBA, XML/JSON/WebServices/RESTful and all that good stuff.

My rate is market reasonable (possibly cheaper) and I do have a registered limited company.
Any services provided outside of New Zealand is GST Tax exempt.

If you require my services for feature enhancements or small to medium projects working remotely, send me a private message.

Regards
James.

Do you do tutoring? Thought of writing any tutorials? I'd probably pay a good price for an excellent tutorial/book on making GUI in ABL. I just switched from .NET WinForms to OpenEdge and it's apparently very hard to find any sort of "GUI for Dummies" for ABL.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
Do you do tutoring? Thought of writing any tutorials? I'd probably pay a good price for an excellent tutorial/book on making GUI in ABL. I just switched from .NET WinForms to OpenEdge and it's apparently very hard to find any sort of "GUI for Dummies" for ABL.

OpenEdge training might be the best course of action. You would not want to pick up my bad habits.