I am facing the following problem:
1. AppServer communicating with a 3d-party web-service gets special characters (multi-byte characters) in UTF-8 encoding, which cannot be converted by Progress to the internal code-page 1252.
2. AVM throws the error 11395
3. I am aware of the concept...
i have ran the dump with cpinternal utf-8 -cpstream utf-8 and -cpcoll basic.
I could see ï»¿ in the dump at the beginning of the file.
Could any one help me removing "ï»¿" at the beginning of the file.
Why i see those characters in the dump?
Thanks in advance
We're upgrading all of our clients from version 10.2B to 11.6 and one of the processes involved is to convert the databases from ISO8859-1 to UTF-8. The process I'm currently doing is:
1. Convert version 10 DB to UTF-8
2. Binary dump version 10 DB
3. Load .bd to empty version 11 UTF-8 DB