WRX Generation

Mark_Barr

We have just recently started getting errors when using the imagelist ocx in our progress reporting application.

"Error occurred while accessing component property/method: imagelist. ImageList must be initialized before it can be used
Error Code: 0x80020009 local-initialized (5890)"

We had the wrx on another machine and whilst transferring this to my machine sorted the problem. I was then testing this on get another machine and got a different error and tried to regenerated the wrx which resulted in the error above.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the wrx's have started to cause these errors

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
You have to make sure the imagelist actually contains images. Go to the properties of the ocx and add the images you want to use....

Casper.

Mark_Barr

After checking that the imageist had image in the correct place it seemed that this had been resolved but upon moving the code onto another machine I found that this problem came back.

we are adding the images to the image list in the custom section from the property sheet within the AppBuilder and then generating the wrx file. The images are not shipped with the code to reduce the size of the application, therefore we are embedding them into the ocx code.

This doesn't seem to work, any idea why?