Webspeed Training

cpadaki

We are looking at getting Web Speed Training. If you know of any training providers apart from Progress and would share your
input about them ,I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

dkellgren

I attended training at USI in Atlanta several years ago. The class spent WAY TOO much time in HTML and not enough in speedscript integration. Also, they claimed that the set up was very easy and that we wouldn't have any issues trying to get it up and running. HA! But this was never an objective of the class.

Also, several very slow students held back the entire class.

I would go there again however.

obio

I attended the webspeed training provided by progress and found it to be ok. I started using webspeed a couple of months before that. The course didn't really teach me anything new and it was quite basic. There was a one day html session which I didn't attend and 4 days dedicated to webspeed.

After the training I still rely on news groups like progresstalk to help me out whenever I get stuck. I've also kept contact with serveral progress consultants from progress software who are helpful.

For me most of my webspeed knowledge has been gained from a series of trial and errors.