Error Unexpected response status code (301) on post to SP authentication verifier: https://project.mobile,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vozzd Dakki

Hello,

Please can someone help me by sharing/uploading the hot-fix/patch for this issue.

I have installed the Progress OE 11.3 and when started to configure the environment for Mobile App Builder i got the above mentioned error when entered my credentials/Progress ID.

I read that the issue occurred after the 11.4 release but I could not find the patch to download it outside the Progress Download center and I can't download it from there...

Rollbase online is a workaround as I read but I would like to connect to the cloud from my OE Studio...

Thanks

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
No one is going to upload Progress code, or a link to it, on this site.

I will assume you are a licensed user of OE 11.3 and you are a Progress direct client or application partner. From what you have said it isn't clear what you are looking for - an 11.3 service pack, a hotfix for a particular 11.3 service pack, or 11.4?

If you want an 11.3 service pack, download it from ESD. 11.3.3 is the latest.
If you want a particular hotfix for 11.3, go to SupportLink and open a support case describing your need. Then Tech Support can, if applicable, make that fix available for download on the hot fixes page within your 11.3 page on ESD.
If you want to use 11.4, that involves either a license upgrade (trading in your 11.3 licenses) or an 11.4 license purchase, if you wish to retain your 11.3 licenses. Either way, you would talk to your PSC account rep to make that happen.

If you are an indirect client then you would talk to your application vendor to do one of the above on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.