Swiss Rolls

ProgressEurope

Hello everyone, the contracting market in the UK, Ireland and Europe seems to have disappeared, very little is happening in the UK, the few positions available in Ireland have been filled or shelved for now and the ongoing requirement for Luxembourg is over (many thanks to all who applied) My only available roles at the moment are in Switzerland. German is language skills are preferred but not essential. We are looking for a number of people for this team, but you do need to be a EU citizen if you need a Swiss visa.
This interesting and challenging position requires an experienced Progress Developer with experience in developing in Dynamics, ADM2 and GUI The project consists of analysis, project and design of their large system. The system controls work in the main offices so knowledge of bug reports, testing, documentation and implementation is important. The system is integrated with roundtable source code management system along with Dynamics V1 development environment to Roundtable and Progress Dynamics V2.Progress Dynamics and Roundtable Installation and Integration.

atarba

Interested in the Progress developer position in Swiss

Hello,

My name is Andrei Tarba, I'm 28 and I live in Romania. I'm interested in this Progress developer position in Swiss.
I have over 6 year of Progress experience, 3.5 years in working with Progress V9, GUI, ADM2, Appserver, 2 years Dynamics 1.0 and 2.1, 5 years in working with Roundtable.
I have been involved in many projects as programmer and as project leader as well, so I have extensive experience in communication, analysis, design, programming, testing and documentation.

Romanian citizens do not need a visum to travel to Swiss and also can obtain the Swis work permit.

If you need more info please let me know. I can also be contacted at email atarba@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Andrei