Still missing picture and signature

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Lots of the forum issues seem have settled down, but I am still missing the picture and signature that I used to have. Other people have theirs, but mine is missing.

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
Me and my big mouth...

Interestingly my signature seems to have disappeared as well. I'm not sure when that happened. It seems like it was there the other day but it definitely isn't today :( And I cannot find a place under "settings" to re-enter it.

Avatar editing seems screwy too -- there are umpteen thousand pages of avatars to choose from. It looks like each one is an individual page?

LarryD

If I recall, all of those (sigs, allow avatar uploads, etc) are options in the forum admin settings, which is available to forum admins but I don't remember if it's available to moderators.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Avatar editing seems screwy too -- there are umpteen thousand pages of avatars to choose from. It looks like each one is an individual page?

Yeah each one's on a separate page. Really annoying! I got bored very quickly...

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
The picture shows in my profile ... but, you're right, now I don't see a place for the signature. And, of course, it is the signature which is important.

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
If I recall, all of those (sigs, allow avatar uploads, etc) are options in the forum admin settings, which is available to forum admins but I don't remember if it's available to moderators.

I can get to the forum admin page but I dont have rights to change most of the stuff there. I already tried contacting Chris on these issues and how to handle them. But I think we have to wait until he drops by.

Casper.

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay, these issues are all fixed now.

I had profile pictures and signatures enabled only for sponsors, but changed this so that all registered members can use these features.

I also fixed the avatar page so that you will see about 50 per page, instead of just 1.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Nice to see everything back ... the irony being that the ability to have a signature was one of the inducements for sponsorship, at least for those of us marketing services.

ericefortner

its the main issues of the forum i am also suffering pain these types of forums.

Hey, I'm not having any problem with the picture... yet I don't use signature... are you sure it is the main issue of the forum? this forum? you can still post and live without the picture and sig right?