Progress users in Western Canada

Bordilo

Does anyone out there know how I can go about locating companies in the Vancouver, BC Canada area that currently use PROGRESS? In particular, transportation/distribution/logistics companies. Thanks.

gcampbell

If you are looking for a job then post your info at contractors@peg.com or here in the 'Looking for Jobs' thread (or is it Permanent Positions?).

If you are looking for companies that you are trying to sell a product to then this is not the place for such requests. Contact your local Progress rep and discuss your app with them and maybe they can introduce you to potential clients .... or add your app to the global software listing (product catalog) at PSC.

Later,
Gord

Bordilo

Thanks Gord for your reply.

I am currently seeking employment and there is a transportation company here in the Vancouver area running PROGRESS who is looking for an I.S. Manager. I have emailed PROGRESS customer service to see who their Territory Manager is so I can get some business names who run PROGRESS here.

Thanks.
Paul

gcampbell

Progress won't give you their client list ......

And if they do, consider yourself very lucky.

By the way, who is the company (not that I'm looking) but I may know someone there .... I used to live in Vancouver.

Bordilo

Hi Gord,

I don't know the company. I am dealing with a recruiting company who has a client (transport company), running PROGRESS, looking for an I.S. Manager. I am meeting with the recruiting company tomorrow. I was just hoping to find out ahead of time who this transport company could be.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Stouse