[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Re: Run Triggers On Filtered Or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wim

Hello Santosh, The javascript callback function is fine, however the rbv_api.getSelectedIds seems not to work at all. This is the code: var v_select = rbv_api.getSelectedIds("tyre1"); var buff = ''; rbv_api.printArr(v_select); if(v_select!=null) { for(var i=0; i wrote: Update from Progress Community Wim Hello Santosh: You write: Lastly, put in a custom button on your page that invokes the rbf_runTrigger() on the object script trigger you created above, that users will execute after selecting records. Note that runTrigger takes in an object ID to run the trigger against, however as the content of your object script trigger is record agnostic, you can pass in any valid record id for that object type. But is don’t understand the ‘callback’ script i need to write, when i use rbf_runTrigger . Please help when it is possible for you if you are on the system again. I think i would need the code from you. Regards, Wim Van: Santosh Patel [mailto:bounce-sapatel@community.progress.com] Verzonden: zondag 21 februari 2016 11:50 Aan: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com Onderwerp: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Run triggers on FILTERED or SELECTED objects funcionality Update from Progress Community Santosh Patel I'm away from my system so can't give you actual code and steps, but this is what you can try. - Define an object script trigger - Use rbv_api.getSelectedIds(objName) serverside api method to get selected ids by an object ( documentation.progress.com/.../index.html - Iterate over the Ids and call rbv_api.runTrigger() method on each trigger you want to invoke for each record ( documentation.progress.com/.../index.html Lastly, put in a custom button on your page that invokes the rbf_runTrigger() on the object script trigger you created above, that users will execute after selecting records. Note that runTrigger takes in an object ID to run the trigger against, however as the content of your object script trigger is record agnostic, you can pass in any valid record id for that object type. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.