[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Cannot Check Syntax in OE 12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tushar Dhaka

Hi Jeff, The configuration file is added to each project as a first step to change the project builder in PDSOE and provide a integration point between development and CI environment. Any PDSOE project with this configuration file can be build by a gradle plugin (we'll be releasing soon) as-is, eliminating the need to maintain separate configurations and ensuring similar outcome whether building on a developer machine or CI server. This addition of this file should not disrupt any existing behavior, in fact there a couple of secondary benefits of this configuration file, 1. The project configuration is now stored as part of project and can be checked-in in source repository. Earlier configurations were stored at workspace level and only way to sustain the configuration was by exporting and then importing worksapce configuraiton, 2. Apart from the compiler options that can be configured through UI, you can specify other options. This file is just a model of all project specific configurations and is mapped to project specific UI options, you can read more about it at docs.progress.com/.../UBPF-configuration-parameters.html Let me know if you are experiencing issues due to this, I'll try my best to address any concerns.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.