[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: Propath question on PASOE win 11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OctavioOlguin

I have this setting on openedge.properties (returns inserted at posting time): [AppServer.Agent] .... numInitialSessions=5 PROPATH=${DLC}/tty,${DLC}/tty/netlib/OpenEdge.Net.pl, c:\home\appsch\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\openedge\tap, ${CATALINA_BASE}/webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\openedge\sch, ${CATALINA_BASE}/webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\openedge\dwh, ${CATALINA_BASE}/webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\openedge\appserver, ${CATALINA_BASE}/webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\openedge\ciateq .... workDir=${CATALINA_BASE}/work The testing program is ..... RUN tap\ GetPropath.p on hServer (output pProP). UPDATE pProP VIEW-AS EDITOR SIZE 75 BY 18. and this is the position of GetPropath.p (*.r, in fact) on the server's directory_ I wonder, why it isn't run correctly when using RUN GetPropath.p on hServer , as getpropath.r target file is on "root" of TAP/ and propath explicitly points to c:\home\appsch\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\openedge\tap , if I want to run, should use strictly RUN tap\ GetPropath.p on hServer... I'm migrating from Appserver 11.2, and have some big number of files that currently run perfectly (and desktop app since 1997 or so) with the assumption that propath + xplicit(extra path) + "\someprogram.p" would suffice... on desktop (client networking) i have following instruction on programs..: run procs\com\com01001.w. it will run as propath has an entry: c:\tap\ and on disk, this is a valid filename c:\tap\procs\com\com01001.w... But apparently, on pasoe, it won't work... Am I missing other configs? TIA Jorge Olguin

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.