[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Pasoe: Securing Both Rest And...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bronco

OE 11.6.1: I’m having some trouble both mentioned transports for an ABL application. Securing just REST works perfectly as described in the docs. But when I want to secure APSV as well and then it’s becoming a bit misty. I’m trying to setup form oerealm. I setup oeablSecurity-form-oerealm.xml (and pointed to that in web.xml) like: … Note: I’m setting up security for the /auth1 application, the /auth2 is the app which performs the actual authentication. /auth1 and /auth2 run on the same instance. So far so good. This works for REST, the AuthenticationRealm class performs as expected. I can connect to the APSV from ABL with whatever credentials. But then securing the APSV part. I uncomment and then restart the pasoe instance. The REST transport still asks for authorization and if the correct credentials are given I get the expected response. Trying to connect to APSV no longer works ( ..:connect("-URL localhost:10600/.../apsv" , "bfv", "bfv")) Now I switch to the apsv-basic.xml file. In this file I comment and uncomment as described. Obviously the file comments: “for oeablSecurity-basic-oerealm.xml”. But I’m working on oeablSecurity-form-oerealm.xml. Maybe here is the problem. When I restart the instance I get for REST: 403 - Forbidden: the server refuses to fullfill the client's request - GET /auth1/rest/restauth/person and for APSV I still can’t login but now with a 9328 error (unable to communicate with AIA). What am I doing wrong here?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.