programmable virtual keyboard development

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
What is a "programmable virtual keyboard"?

Given that this is some sort of UI thing, and OE supports many different types of UIs with different capabilities (web/GUI/CHUI/.Net/Java/etc.), you should provide a more complete picture of what you are trying to achieve.

borhane

OK, thanks
my question i have a cashing program that works with an external programmable keyboard.
I want to eliminate this keyboard and program a touch keyboard and here is a picture of cash program.

Last edited:

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
OK, thanks
my question i have a cashing program that works with an external programmable keyboard.
I want to eliminate this keyboard and program a touch keyboard and here is a picture of cash program.

View attachment 1599

Contact Corby and fellas in the UK, many, many years ago we developed a touch screen keyboard. Depending on the data type and format of the input fields will dictate what pop-up keyboard was to show.

It's quite simple really.

ForEachInvoiceDelete

If you have screenspace just build a keyboard using appbuilders buttons underneath, or slap it in a frame and view-hide the frame on another button.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
When you say "External Programmable Keyboard", are you referring to something like this?
lpos-064.jpg

ForEachInvoiceDelete

Really?

Click the button in the Palette and then click the window.

1512998297362.png

Then click the button and click edit code. Then edit your triggers to do what you need them to do.

1512998416377.png

borhane

Please, I know how to make a creation but I want to say what action I use to give a value to a button, for example when I click on button, it gives me a value (1) question which event I use to create this action

Last edited:

ForEachInvoiceDelete

are you asking how to use button triggers?

I'm not too sure on the question really, but if its the triggers then look at the screenshot above.

on choose
do:

some logic based on whatever button was pressed.

end.